But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:18

Monday, February 1, 2010

The beginning of a blog....

I am not sure the exact reason that I chose to start a blog - well, as a matter of fact, yes I am, I was looking at the really cute backgrounds from other blogs and my creative side took over and I had the strong urge to create one for myself! Not to mention the fact that today is a "snow day" and so I have time to kill, which is highly unusual!
The more I thought about it, the more I realized that this could be my own personal journal. I often find myself wanting to put down on paper the things that run through my head, things that the Lord is teaching me, memories from my kids that I may not remember but by the time I get in bed at night I don't have the energy to put pen to paper. Besides, I am NOT computer saavy - the fact that I have gotten this far is AMAZING to say the least! (Although, I think I have locked up our internet connection twice this afternoon trying to add a picture.) Kraig is working from home today and he keeps getting kicked off too so I said, "Honey, you don't think it's because both of us are on the computer?" His reply, "No, that shouldn't have anything to do with it." So, I'll take his word for it but I'm going to wait until after working hours to try again!
I will try to be as faithful as I can in blogging a few times a week, that is until wedding season hits,after that it may be once a week or so. Thanks for taking the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment