But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:18

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Meditations

Every Monday I always take the time to write down things that the Lord is teaching me. I find it is easy to reflect on the previous week through the messages on Sunday. Usually whatever it is that I am currently studying or "hung up" on will come full circle on Sundays. This has become a way for me to remember and nail down some lessons or lightbulb moments because the old memory isn't what she used to be!

I have been thinking for a while that I would share them with you so that maybe you could glean a little something from what the Lord is teaching me. Hey, if you can learn from somebody else without having to take the fieldtrip, why not? Some of these things will be simple thoughts that seem random others will be more in depth and follow a pattern. I hope you enjoy and maybe start your own list of "Monday Meditations!"

Meditations for Monday, January 23,2012:

One of the most important things to learn in times of trial is to keep moving forward. So often trials paralyze us or keep us so occupied that we cannot focus on anything else.
What a great tactic of the enemy! God is teaching us perseverance but the enemy wants to keep us paralyzed. (Blog post for sure!)

Jesus is Lamb and Shepherd, Servant and Lord, Judge and Executed...

Nothing proves genuine or valuable unless it is tested...

Stumbling block: any person or thing by which one is drawn into sin or error. Also known as an "idol".

Scripture Meditation: 1 Peter Chapter One

Happy Monday! May you grow in grace this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment